Welcome to my series of tips for XCOM 2. Today we’ll talk about my top 5 quality of life mods for the game. Some make the game a little easier to play and some more enjoyable but all of them are well worth trying. The complete list is as follows:
Free Camera Rotation
Show Health Values
Gotcha Flank Preview
I’ll continue uploading these tutorial videos with XCOM 2 tips assuming there is viewer interest. If you’re interested in seeing a particular topic covered, please let me know in the comments.
If you find this video helpful, please consider giving it a like or share so others can find it.
Follow me on Twitter: @Tap_Cat
XCOM 2: The Story So far – Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
• XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
• RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
• TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
• A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
• RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
• EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
• CREATE CUSTOM MODS: Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop.
• ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.
According to Firaxis Statistics, Rangers have the most kills of any class. They are followed closely by sharpshooters while specialists were dead last.
XCOM 2, XCOM 2 Tips, XCOM 2 Mods, XCOM 2 Gameplay, Strategy, Tactics, Tips, Tutorial, Legend, Ironman, How To, Guide, For Beginners, mods, top, gameplay, legendary, xcom 2 legend, xcom2, best xcom2 mods, Gotcha: Flank Preview, Black Market Usage, Free Camera Rotation, XCOM 2 Mods for Beginners, TapCat, Best XCOM 2 Mods, XCOM 2 Mods Guide, XCOM 2 Mods Tips, XCOM 2 Top 5 Mods, XCOM 2 Overwatch All, XCOM 2 Show Health Values, XCOM 2 PC Mods, XCOM 2 Gotcha: Flank Preview
See other Tips articles