Tiles protect your walls and give them a beautiful finish. Tiled walls can resist moisture and handle scrubbing much more readily than drywall or other materials. Here are a few important tips on how to install wall tiles perfectly.
• For tight grip of a tile, the layer of plaster should be rough.
• Before installing the tiles, sprinkle water on the walls cleaning it and then add a thin layer of cement slurry.
• Put the cement paste at the back of the tiles and carefully place them on the wall.
• You can also use ready-made tile adhesives available in the market.
• While fixing tiles, pressure should be light and ensure that the alignment is right.
• After 24 hours apply grout on the tiles joints and keep the tile surface clean.
These were some tips on installing wall tiles. Learn how to fix wall tiles in this video, brought to you by #UltraTechCement. #BaatGharKi visit –
‘UltraTech is India’s No. 1 Cement’ – visit www.ultratechcement.com for claim details.
wall titling, wall titling tips and tricks, wall titling procedure, how to install wall tiles, How to fix wall tiles, How to fix tiles on the wall, How to install tiles on wall, wall titling tips, Wall tiles, Ultratech cement, baatgharki
See other Tips articles