You asked for it. You got it! Top 10 Perks to unlock in Dragon Age Inquisition!
It’s important to note that by the time you beat the game, you probably will only have about 12 perk points spent. So within those 12 or so points, it’s recommended that you get the most out of them and unlock the most useful perks you can.
Most perks have some prerequisite like unlocking a previous tier, spending a certain number of points in that category first, or doing something in game, before you have access to acquire the perk.
One thing players may be tempted to do, but is a big mistake, is spend points in a category on perks they don’t want, so they meet the requirements of points spent to get the perk they do want. Rather than waste points, the better idea is to search far and wide and acquire more agents for the inquisition!
By recruiting agents, they count as a point in the category for whatever their talent is. So for example, you may recruit an agent who joins the Forces of the Inquisition, and that counts as a point in the Forces category! So instead of wasting points, find agents and then once you have enough of them, you can unlock the perk you want!
My Top 10 Inquisition Perks
10. True Grit – Defense against all damage increased by 10%. Forces Category. Requirement = Capture a Keep
9. Deft Hands, Fine Tools – Allows Rogues to unlock Masterwork locks and possibly obtain unique weapons/armor, rare schematics and valuable materials! Secrets Category. Requirement = 4 points spent in Secrets.
8. The Short List – Merchants will now offer valuable Rare items for you to buy. Connections Category. Requirement = 5 points spent in Connections.
7 + 6. Antivan and Imperial Court Tailoring – Each perk unlocks an additional 15 inventory slots. Inquisition Category. Antivan has no requirement. Imperial requires Antivan unlocked.
5 + 4. Advanced and Master Focus – Unlocks higher tier 2 and tier 3 power for Focus abilities. Forces Category. Advanced Focus Requirement = 5 points spent, and Master requires Advanced unlocked.
3. Tempered Glass Flask – Unlocks a 3rd slot for potions, tonics or grenades! Forces Category. Requirement = 5 points spent in Forces.
2. Forward Scouts – Icons will now appear on the maps to show additional points on interest including Quarry and Logging camps. Secrets Category. Requirement = Capture a Keep
1. More Healing Potions – Allows you to carry for more healing potions for a total of 12. Forces Category. Requirement = 3 points spent in Forces.
Check out the previous guides below!
Party, Tactics and Behaviors Guide!
Masterwork Crafting and Gearing Guide!
Artificer Archer Rogue Guide!
Pyro-Necromancer with Endless Pets Guide!
Tempest Archer Guide!
Rift Mage Guide!
Champion Warrior Guide!
Dual Dagger Assassin Rogue Guide!
Two-Hand Templar Warrior Guide!
Reaver Warrior Guide!
Knight Enchanter – In-Depth Guide!
Dual Dagger Stealth Rogue Guide!
Two-Hand Warrior Guide
Balance Mage Guide
Sword and Shield Tank Warrrior Guide
Power Shots Archer Rogue Guide
Crafting Weapons, Armor and Upgrades!
Crafting Material Farming Guide! #1
Crafting Material Farming Guide! #2 Exalted Plains
Get STOOPID cheap games here!
Join our Patreon Membership and get rewarded while also helping our channel improve!
Subscribe for more!
Special thanks to these awesome Platinum Patreon Members!
Weekly Twitch Livestreams! –
▶Kinetic is a Proud Partner of Union for Gamers —
Want a no-hassle YouTube partnership with no caps, lock-ins and a 90/10 cut?
Click the link to learn more and see if your channel meets the necessary requirements:
dragon age inquisition, gameplay, guide, how to, classes, builds, two hand, warrior, mage, tank, sword and shield, archer, rogue, specialization, dual dagger, knight enchanter, templar, assassin, rift mage, champion, necromancer, artificer
See other Tips articles