Cleaning tips and tricks
Hey girls, In this video, I wanted to share with you some amazing cleaning tips and tricks that will make your house sparkle without much effort.
– You can use shaving foam to get rd of burned food off your stove.
– Add double-sided tape to you sweeping brush in order to get rid of more dirt more efficiently.
– You can also remove burned food from your cookware using olive oil.
– You can clean your white trainers using micellar water.
– You can make your own toilet cleaner using some soap, sprite and water.
– To get rid of wine stains off your white shirt, soak your shirt in some white wine.
– You can get rid of blood stains using hydrogen peroxide.
– You can make your cooking pans sparkle again by adding some salt to them and then scrub them using a potatoe.
0:07 – Cleaning tips and tricks
1:47 – How to clean your microwave
2:57 – How to clean your shoes
3:16 – Genius cleaning hacks
5:20 – Get rid of red wine stains
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound:
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts, girly, 5-Minute Crafts Girly, DIY, Do it yourself, crafts, trucos, trucos de belliza, proyectos faciles, useful things, lifehacks, tricks, tips, DIY projects, DIY activities, Handcraft, Tutorial, woman, women, girl, girls, beauty, clean, cleaning, cleaning tips, cleaning ideas, cleaning hacks, cleaning products, organizing, DIY clean, DIY cleaning products, stove, burned food, shaving foam, olive oil, sweeping, mopping, microwave, oven, sponges, toilet, toilet cleaner
See other Tips articles